Renting a car without driver seems to be impossible in Madagascar. That’s not the case with us, you can really do it easily if we prepare it in advance.
Most of people are on honeymoon, or just try to do it by themselves but taxi brousse is really uncomfortable. They are not on time, they are driving during the night so people don’t feel safe in little roads without light so maybe here is your solution:
Things that we can do for you:
- We’ll make a plan for you depending on how many days you have.
- We can drive you outside of Antananarivo (Tana) which is the biggest city for avoiding driving to the traffic.
- We’ll give you local phone for calling in case.
- We’ll provide you a tent if you need to use it and will tell you some places that you can use it.
- We can advice you on hotels and restaurants for each place you want to stop.
- We can give you local guide’s phone number in each place you stop for helping you more.
- We will assist you by distance to make your trip easier.
- We will show you places that you can buy petrol, ATMs, pharmacie, etc…
- You will have the opportunitie to drive this fantastic and old, but really well maintained Renault 4.
- You will not have someone taking care of you so you can decide everything.
- It can be more fun if you like driving cause you’ll not be disturb.
- Your trip can be cheaper cause you can use the tent and you’ll decide everything.
- All the time the car will be at your disposal
- You have to think about distance.
- You will need to book everything, eventhough we will be happy to help you.
- You have to remember the safety data sheet that we will give and explain you.
- You will be the driver and at the same time the visitor, so no time to enjoy any beer at night because you will need driving or having some hike the day after.
- You will need to use GPS with the phone in some places when it works or some maps or ask for someone or call the local guide sometimes.
- You will be the first responsible of yourself and of the car.
- The car is 60 Euro a day starting and ending in Tana.
- One amount will be ask to you as deposit, then if you give back the car like the first time you take it that amount will be back to you.
- The tank will be full when you take it so you need to fill it up when you give it back.